Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something is a miss with this one. I just can't put my finger on it. I did notice in another game he and Bernard not being friendly with each other. Then the persistent wobbly legs we all fall down lately.

Looked slow and predictable today. Always done the same thing slowed it down done some weird drag back and lost the ball

Needs to stop going down like a fanny as well

He's not playing well.

But for me he needs to be central - he needs to be central to our team and we are a better team, at the moment, with him in a striker role.

Let him get involved closer to goal. He's useless just falling over out on the wing.

Think it might help to play him off someone like Tosun, someone who'll hold the ball up for the likes of him and Bernard

Think it might help to play him off someone like Tosun, someone who'll hold the ball up for the likes of him and Bernard
There are ways of playing without having the striker hold the ball up. We should explore trying these as we don't have a striker who can both hold it up and score goals and the scoring goals part is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back