Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lino is an apt name for this lightweight.
I was enthralled by his potential at the start of the season, now I’m immensely irritated by his constant playacting.
He seems to be made out of crepe paper the way the brush of an opponents shirt results in crashing to the ground in apparent agonising pain.
Luckily he does possess miraculous powers of recovery.
If he wants to succeed here he needs to toughen up a bit, frankly.

Lino is an apt name for this lightweight.
I was enthralled by his potential at the start of the season, now I’m immensely irritated by his constant playacting.
He seems to be made out of crepe paper the way the brush of an opponents shirt results in crashing to the ground in apparent agonising pain.
Luckily he does possess miraculous powers of recovery.
If he wants to succeed here he needs to toughen up a bit, frankly.

Its not about being tough, I reckon he is hard as nails.

He is trying to partake in some "gamesmanship".

Its not about being tough, I reckon he is hard as nails.

He is trying to partake in some "gamesmanship".
Then perhaps we need to secure him a short placement at the Everyman or the Playhouse to improve his thespian skills because at the moment he’s convincing no - one, least of all the refs.
Typical of us at the moment that even our cheats are second rate.

I don't like to compare us to that lot, but Salah, Mane and Firmino have all had droughts this season. Having 3 taking the workload means it's not as noticeable if they don't score. Once we have 3 Richarlisons up front I think he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back