Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
His diving and rolling are bad enough but his face when he gets up just make me want to punch it.

Yep. It's the face of a spoilt brat. Reminds me of a lad who played in the same cubs team as me... his dad ran the side and he was a right sulky moaning sod.

Honestly I felt like doing a two footer on him myself....at the grand old age of 9.

Yep. It's the face of a spoilt brat. Reminds me of a lad who played in the same cubs team as me... his dad ran the side and he was a right sulky moaning sod.

Honestly I felt like doing a two footer on him myself....at the grand old age of 9.

MAAAATTEE that is weird, we have a lad in my sons side who is the sulkiest little sh1t and his dad runs the side!! Must be an expectation thing.

Feel free to two foot him

Get a feckin grip... the lads class.. he ours and i dont give a toss how he acts as long as he keeps scoring... its about time we had a few snides who.will cheat our way to a few victories... sick of being nice everton who win sod all.....

If he was in a Barca shirt he would be dropped.

We are never going to get where we need to be if we indulge players like richarlison and pickford who are dining out on a few good moments but show an attitude that can't be tolerated.

Gomes has stunk the gaff out the last two ganes and fans are trying to make out he's backpacked across the Sahara and needs an I.V drip and rest in order for him to pass it to a team mate accurately.

That gomes bit has me laughing , thank you

Going forward, would like to see him him in Sigurdsson's position with Bernard and Lookman either side, swapping as and when.
Requires us to buy a competent forward who leads the line.

Seen the commentator going on about him needing to cut out the diving, while I agree the lad can't really be judged for taking a whack in the face that splits his lip?
After all, jurgen did complain about needing blood for a foul....

Seen the commentator going on about him needing to cut out the diving, while I agree the lad can't really be judged for taking a whack in the face that splits his lip?
After all, jurgen did complain about needing blood for a foul....
Therein lies the problem with players who go to ground too easily, nobody believes them even when they are genuinely fouled.
Opposition players can operate against them far more effectively knowing this. In this league it can rapidly become a habit that ensures diminishing returns.

Has he played in HIS position yet ? or is he like others having to play out of it due to the lack of a striker ?

Quit with the soft arseness though cos yesterday we all rolled our eyes with a ffs get up look>> the boy who cried wolf comes to mind.

Has he played in HIS position yet ? or is he like others having to play out of it due to the lack of a striker ?

Quit with the soft arseness though cos yesterday we all rolled our eyes with a ffs get up look>> the boy who cried wolf comes to mind.

Looks better as a striker tbh, and so does the team when he plays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back