Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he has another good season then the interest in him will be huge next summer

Have to be looking at 70m+ for him to be moving

People say this but players in 70s and 80s were way more unprofessional, it was the norm to go out on the piss regularly & eat terribly... the likes of Souness have admitted this in books which makes it all the more ridiculous when they go on about how unprofessional todays players are because they ponce about on social media too much. Todays footballers are more pampered but they are also vastly more professional athletes than the generation who likes to moan about them.
I think it’s more the perceived attitude of some players. The stuff with Pogba and Mourinho after the latter was sacked summed Pogba up. The crying and fire emojis on Twitter/Instagram when someone does something ‘nawty’, the hand over mouth and jumping up and down stuff “OOOOHHH” etc.

I haven’t got an issue with 99.9% of footballers but the likes of Neymar, Pogba, Lingard and Depay great on me. ‘JLingz’ for goodness sake.

....it’s hard enough being Eggs without being somebody else.

I just think it’s the way of the world, as we saw with Rooney, Lukaku and Stones. When the very top clubs come calling, it’s generally the player that forces the move. If they are clamouring for his signature next summer, the irony is it suggests he’s had a great season for us. We need to maximise our profit when that situation arises. It’s the reality.

The aspiration is a situation where our very best players want to stay.

100% This
I dont understand why people get so angry or annoyed when other clubs offer good money for our good players.
We got top wedge for Lukaku & Stones & it was our fault we did not re-invest it well.
Its up to the club to give them reasons to believe they can fufil there ambitions here and sometimes even that is not enough
Richarlison obviously seems like a kid who is going places, but he has been nothing but respectful to the club and the fans, he seems to understand he needs to learn a few things before making that next step up, and if we keep a good relationship with him you dont know what could happen in the future

Niasse being sold is a depressing rumour?
I find nothing depressing about Niasse and Dowell leaving.
Niasse wanting out is hardly depressing
Dowell might have talent but he's only ever started 1 prem game for us and that was 2 years ago

Niasse is jarg anyway
What's your username hun?
What do you suggest he does?

Play badly?

Same here.

I feel elation in the case of Niasse leaving.

Knock it off fella, @Eggs is good people.
Hey guys! Can we talk? You're making me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back