Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
....if he’s really in demand from the big boys next summer it’ll reflect a successful season for us. If the lad wants to go, he’ll go. That’s the way it’ll work.

So if he plays well he will attract big clubs, and if he wants to go - he will leave?

I'm 90% certain you're a parody or multi.

So if he plays well he will attract big clubs, and if he wants to go - he will leave?

....it’s hard enough being Eggs without being somebody else.

I just think it’s the way of the world, as we saw with Rooney, Lukaku and Stones. When the very top clubs come calling, it’s generally the player that forces the move. If they are clamouring for his signature next summer, the irony is it suggests he’s had a great season for us. We need to maximise our profit when that situation arises. It’s the reality.

The aspiration is a situation where our very best players want to stay.

....it’s hard enough being Eggs without being somebody else.

I just think it’s the way of the world, as we saw with Rooney, Lukaku and Stones. When the very top clubs come calling, it’s generally the player that forces the move. If they are clamouring for his signature next summer, the irony is it suggests he’s had a great season for us. We need to maximise our profit when that situation arises. It’s the reality.

The aspiration is a situation where our very best players want to stay.

@chicoazul

I love Wayne, top guy!
Despite him
s"&^ing on his boyhood club
Constantly cheating on his "childhood sweetheart"
Yearly threatening to leave Man Utd, but not really, all just a negotiation tactic
Not looking afte rhis body despite the gift he has (Ronaldo & Messi similar age and Rooney just as good as the mat 20)
Multiple reports of dressing room bust ups and causing problems
Drink driving offences

Top guy is "our" Wayne, he's one of us!

Tbh if football was that easy for me and I had that much money and was that ugly , I’d probably do all of those things , probably not drink driving as if just get a cab.

Yeah I can’t stand him , he’s not as bad as Pogba imo but both are utter bells and epitomise everything that is wrong with footballers today

People say this but players in 70s and 80s were way more unprofessional, it was the norm to go out on the piss regularly & eat terribly... the likes of Souness have admitted this in books which makes it all the more ridiculous when they go on about how unprofessional todays players are because they ponce about on social media too much. Todays footballers are more pampered but they are also vastly more professional athletes than the generation who likes to moan about them.

People say this but players in 70s and 80s were way more unprofessional, it was the norm to go out on the piss regularly & eat terribly... the likes of Souness have admitted this in books which makes it all the more ridiculous when they go on about how unprofessional todays players are because they ponce about on social media too much. Todays footballers are more pampered but they are also vastly more professional athletes.

They weren’t getting paid up to 30 years worth of a normal mans salary every week tho and they usually played like they give a crap and weren’t all powerful and self entitled. They’re given so much money now that they are millionaires before they have even achieved anything in the game. Getting managers sacked because they can’t be arsed to run in training , going shopping instead of being available for games , diving around and lagging about it , making there own weird run ups just so they have something on FIFA. Rooney has done some stupid crap off the field but you could never doubt his effort on it and he was a talented footballer as either of those. Zidane is leagues ahead of both of them as in Messi and Ronaldo today and they all played hungry and wanted to win. If Ronaldo had the choice he would cash in most of his money to be the best ever , you can see that’s what he wants , he wants to be GOAT he takes the money and fame and obviously loves it but his number 1 focus has always been being the best he can be for as long as he can. Then other two just wind me up and Pogba doesn’t actually impress me at all, I have seen him have about 2 good games in my life and they were both against us and he wasn’t exactly Zidane, he was just notm

Putting himself in the shop window, he knows exactly what he is doing, testing the waters
What do you suggest he does?

Play badly?

I find nothing depressing about Niasse and Dowell leaving.
Same here.

I feel elation in the case of Niasse leaving.

Knock it off fella, @Eggs is good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back