Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not be Kopites about this.

Blatant red.

The club need to give him the biggest fine they can, and get on with working on his temperament.

Hopefully the lad will learn a big lesson, because he's only made a target for himself.
It’s not blatant.
Barrios on Henderson in Russia? Same thing. Yellow.

o
Ok, Who did not know at 3pm today that contact with your head to an opponent is an automatic red card ?. really is no defence, and folks thinking the game is becoming a non contact sport, that law has been in the game when I did my referee course back in the late eighties.

Let's not be Kopites about this.

Blatant red.

The club need to give him the biggest fine they can, and get on with working on his temperament.

Hopefully the lad will learn a big lesson, because he's only made a target for himself.
I honestly disagree about the blatant red part. I just think that violent conduct reds should be issued for actual violence and there is a part of the rule that says similar. For me what he did doesn't qualify.

Hogg got a similar deal against Cardiff today (with Arter being the player involved, bad tits Bournemouth produce). But I feel similarly in that it just wasn't a hard and dangerous attack as much as stupid and petulant. Both yellows for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back