Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Implying? You said they said we’ve ruined the market. I’ve seen many an article say the RS paid too much for their GK, Utd for Fred, etc etc. Every transfer these days, there’s someone that says they’re not worth it it. Don’t be so precious about what A pundit says.
you mentioned that you didn't see anyone say it, but it was the talk of the town on SSN.

i know you could just say i'm being defeatist, but that mentality has totally spread to the pundits, like they get off on ragging on us

Implying? You said they said we’ve ruined the market. I’ve seen many an article say the RS paid too much for their GK, Utd for Fred, etc etc. Every transfer these days, there’s someone that says they’re not worth it it. Don’t be so precious about what A pundit says.

Mate there is a difference between saying someone has overpaid for a player to Merson saying we ruined the transfer market...a big difference.

you mentioned that you didn't see anyone say it, but it was the talk of the town on SSN.

i know you could just say i'm being defeatist, but that mentality has totally spread to the pundits, like they get off on ragging on us

It was the talk that we’ve ‘ruined the market’. Which I height doubt as the market has been ruined for 12 months. Or just overpaid? There’s a difference. Again, don’t be so precious. He’s ours and he looks like he’s gonna be a good one, why accentuate on the negatives, just be glad ffs

Yes it is, I haven’t seen ANYONE say Everton have ruined the market. Please link to it. Might have said overpayed but then EVERYONE is these days.

Nope, Merson said on deadline day that we has ruined the transfer market for everyone as we'd payed so much for Richarlison so early on in the window we'd put the prices up for every other team.

It was the talk that we’ve ‘ruined the market’. Which I height doubt as the market has been ruined for 12 months. Or just overpaid? There’s a difference. Again, don’t be so precious. He’s ours and he looks like he’s gonna be a good one, why accentuate on the negatives, just be glad ffs
i don't think anyone here actually thinks we ruined the market. i think you and i are on two different wavelengths - i'm criticizing the "pundits"

regarding richarlison, i think we paid great value, and it'll hopefully continue to show

Nope, Merson said on deadline day that we has ruined the transfer market for everyone as we'd payed so much for Richarlison so early on in the window we'd put the prices up for every other team.
It's so sad seeing so many talented people's lives ruined by alcohol. Why, oh why, of all the people to overcome their addiction... Why did it have to be Paul Merson? He's a chump.

i don't think anyone here actually thinks we ruined the market. i think you and i are on two different wavelengths - i'm criticizing the "pundits"

regarding richarlison, i think we paid great value, and it'll hopefully continue to show

I’ll tell you what, if a top 6 side paid what we paid for him the pundits would be saying it’s a steal.

But because Everton did it ruined the market and his over priced

There are some clowns who masquerade as pundits on tele

The paranoia is in your top 6 jibe. I see it a lot on here. The ‘Sky 6’ and sky not giving us enough credit etc etc. We get credit by winning football matches, we started to get it during Bobbys 1st season, quite a lot actually, and we will see it again if/when we start winning big games. This ‘top 6’ paranoia ( and it is a top 6) will only change when someone else starts threatening it. Let’s hope. It’s us. I just don’t like this ‘lickle old Everton, Sky don’t like us attitude really irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back