Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how good Richarlison is he is probably the best striker and the best left winger at the club. He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo in that sense although I think he has more end productbthan Ronaldo had at 21. He can also play right wing according to Silva and I have no doubt he would be more than useful as a ''10". He is a pure footballer so we need to enjoy him whilst he is here. I honestly believe he will stay if he thinks he can achieve here. Once Everton touches you and all that. The key to keeping is to get a team of similar quality players but as you say do it sensibly over 2-3 windows so as to keep stability. FA Cup semis and 5th-7th have to be minimum requirement for the rest of the season. Winning the cup and or top 4 would is still possible but them early dropped points may cone back to bite and as for the cup you can guarantee it will be all big teams in the semis if we get there so would need that bit of luck.

I get the once Everton touches you thing , but in Brazil they have a smililar saying “ once real have phoned you”

This is how good Richarlison is he is probably the best striker and the best left winger at the club. He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo in that sense although I think he has more end productbthan Ronaldo had at 21. He can also play right wing according to Silva and I have no doubt he would be more than useful as a ''10". He is a pure footballer so we need to enjoy him whilst he is here. I honestly believe he will stay if he thinks he can achieve here. Once Everton touches you and all that. The key to keeping is to get a team of similar quality players but as you say do it sensibly over 2-3 windows so as to keep stability. FA Cup semis and 5th-7th have to be minimum requirement for the rest of the season. Winning the cup and or top 4 would is still possible but them early dropped points may cone back to bite and as for the cup you can guarantee it will be all big teams in the semis if we get there so would need that bit of luck.
"Once everton touches you and all that"
Rooney, Barkley, Stones, Lukaku, Lescott and basically every other top player wve had recently bar the odd exception beg to differ.

Theres no loyalty in football these days.

I get the once Everton touches you thing , but in Brazil they have a smililar saying “ once real have phoned you”

Aye I know but let me just delude myself. I've grown up an Everton fan and if I was a top footballer I would find it hard to turn down a move to a Spanish giant after winning a Hat trick of Premier League and Champions League doubles with Everton.

In 2006/7 when he was 21 Ronaldo scored 23 goals for United. I will be very happy indeed if Richarlison shows more end product than that.

In 2006/7 when he was 21 Ronaldo scored 23 goals for United. I will be very happy indeed if Richarlison shows more end product than that.

I'm surprised at them stats but then I realised he went to United at a younger age and the 2006/7 season was after wink gate when he suddenly put it altogether. On that basis he needs to match Ronaldo and we won't be far away. I want him to be a special player so much just because not only is he good on the pitch but he conducts himself with class off the pitch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back