Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvert-Lewin’s major weakness is his lack of ruthlessness and composure in front of goal, but the physical side of his game is very decent, he’s obviously quite quick, quite a big lad and got an impressive leap on him - odd that you find it laughable that someone highlighted those attributes as positive aspects of his game.

So his attributes are all physical , he’s fast and can jump? Should sign the Olympic gold medalist decathlete and give him a run up top then should we?

Should sign the Olympic gold medalist decathlete and give him a run up top then should we?
Well, there's a precedent. What could possibly go wrong... :p

3c4e893507e744ca42c64a215043d4a2

Cheers, great read that. Seems really unassuming and down to earth - and losing hurts to him, great attributes.
I like the fact he has 15 people over. It means he has friends & people around him which is one of the hardest things for a foreign player. I worry about Bernard as he seems always a little detached from the group.

I sen a piece with Bernard and Ricarlison having a meal together and they said they meet up to have Brazilian food together
Its great if thats the case. I know they had a promotional dinner at a Brazilian restaurant recently. When i watch the youtube behind the scenes stuff he does look a little like the 'outsider'. Things like when the players are in a group in training he seems to be at the back and quite quiet whereas the others are joking about. I never really see him in conversation or having a laugh. When you see players like Richarlison & Mina already doing the chatty laughing stuff it makes you look at who isnt.

Its great if thats the case. I know they had a promotional dinner at a Brazilian restaurant recently. When i watch the youtube behind the scenes stuff he does look a little like the 'outsider'. Things like when the players are in a group in training he seems to be at the back and quite quiet whereas the others are joking about. I never really see him in conversation or having a laugh. When you see players like Richarlison & Mina already doing the chatty laughing stuff it makes you look at who isnt.
Christmas is rubbish isn't it mate. They put a lovely Turkey roast in front of me but all I can think about is I'm not too fussed about sprouts. My auntie always buys me a sweater but I'm gutted coz it only reminds me of my other auntie who only sends a card.

Just a word on this fella today. There´s a clamour from our fan base to get Tosun back in up front but Richarlison today was unbelievable through the middle today. The presence, the work rate, the outlet. He was a huge part of the reason why we played on the front foot.

Absolutely love the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back