Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the derby has sent Dave to a bad place.
A VERY bad place.

I cant handle a defeat to them like that one anymore. Suffered too many of them down the years and any player who hands them the chance to kick me in the bollocks again wont be tolerated.

A VERY bad place.

I cant handle a defeat to them like that one anymore. Suffered too many of them down the years and any player who hands them the chance to kick me in the bollocks again wont be tolerated.

I think you should go for a run or something mate. The anger won't do you any good.

A VERY bad place.

If you were kicked in the bollocks it might be enough to actually shut your whinging up. Can’t you go an lock yourself in a dark room with no chance of getting to the outside world? If you have this sort of feeling every time you come on a forum maybe you should ban yourself and get everyone a break from your utter tripe

If you were kicked in the bollocks it might be enough to actually shut your whinging up. Can’t you go an lock yourself in a dark room with no chance of getting to the outside world? If you have this sort of feeling every time you come on a forum maybe you should ban yourself and get everyone a break from your utter tripe
Thanks mate.

I'd rather have jigsaw Barlow than the duffers we have right now. Imagine paying £27M for Tosun? He's absolutely Turkish Delight.
He was a panic buy last Jan, the turks knew that and had our pants down as did his agent who secured him an unreal amount of money and for 4.5 years

We can't let this type of crap happen again.

I'm sure brands won't let it happen from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back