2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can hit similar figures to last season from the flank then we have a serious player on our hands (if we didn’t know that already). Just need the rest of the front four to start registering similar numbers and we’d be right up there.

Richy was quite wasteful in that second half. Kept losing the ball and getting increasingly frustrated with himself.

However just when you think the lad is spent and you're thinking maybe he should be subbed he nonchalantly slots in a beauty of a header. A real strikers goal that was.

The lad has something special. Hope we build this team around him and he stays for a few years.

3 goals in the last 2 games and Bournemouth next.

Something tells me he’ll score a lot of goals this season especially if Digne keeps pinging the ball onto his head.

I think he's a bit too weak to play through the centre, but if he ever fills out, he could be a Diego Costa.

Both of those finishes today were more difficult than they looked, but the second in particular was quality.

The reason why people see him as a striker is because he scores goals but doesn’t assist? It’s blatant.

I like Richarlison and Iwobi coming in from wide to attack crosses like yesterday.

Very hard to mark and similar to how Cahill used to drift into the box unseen.

Iwobi looks a very good player and its surprising to see his max return is only 6 goals in a season.

Personally believe Richarlison and Iwobi will net 15 each this season.

Oh and id keep Richarlison on the right...number 7 ;)

I like Richarlison and Iwobi coming in from wide to attack crosses like yesterday.

Very hard to mark and similar to how Cahill used to drift into the box unseen.

Iwobi looks a very good player and its surprising to see his max return is only 6 goals in a season.

Personally believe Richarlison and Iwobi will net 15 each this season.

Oh and id keep Richarlison on the right...number 7 ;)

....I get the impression Silva has drummed into Iwobi that he has to ‘hit the box’ when we are behind their back four on the other side of the pitch. I’ve noticed him bombing on a few times, which was probably not a requirement at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.