2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's going to play with the intensity he does every match I can live with it carrying a red every couple of years. But no more than that.

It's a 1 game ban at best but it's a definite red.
Serious foul play is an automatic 3 games ban...what I am not sure is if they could increase the ban especially with all the pressure from the liverpool media in the next few days...and very much depending if thiago is seriously hurt or not...

Terrible today, and unprofessional tackle too. Next week will be tough now, DCL lone striker ? Cenk is not ready I reckon so no ST will be on the bench

Terrible today, and unprofessional tackle too. Next week will be tough now, DCL lone striker ? Cenk is not ready I reckon so no ST will be on the bench

He wasn't terrible really.

If he hadn't have been sent off it would have been a reasonable performance. Could have done better with the chance though he was stretching.

Deserves the ban, if that was one of their lot flying through James we’d all be fuming. He’s a young lad who plays with intensity and it’s got the better of him today.

It was a red, nobody is saying that it isn't.

But he got the ball, and because of the pace he's gone in at that's what has taken his leg up into Thiago.

He hasn't gone to hurt him. But yes, intention matters not and it's a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.