2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tbf I wish it were up to anyone on here before Moshiri. We've got work to do and he's shown nothing to suggest he can do it.
I’d take Moshiri over you to be fair. He’s a loon, and he’s done bizarre transfers, but he’s sane enough to understand what Richarlison offers us. You on the other hand either don’t or you want to be a bit of an edgy poster. Either way it’s a fail.

No, no he wouldn't unless you mean he would score four instead of the one or two he has?
He'd score more is all I'm saying. That just kind of goes without saying I think.

If I'm evaluating players Richarlison doesn't really make the list high enough up for me to sign him as a CL side. I mean right wing versus left but why would I pay 70m for Richarlison over (probably) less for Jarrad Bowen?

Tbf, if it was one of theirs who’d done it, we’d be wanting the same.

No harm was done but it was a rash and stupid thing to do. Giving the FA a reason to ban him for a few games.
The point is though that it doesn't matter what we would want. The FA would do the square root of sod all if it was a RS.

I’d take Moshiri over you to be fair. He’s a loon, and he’s done bizarre transfers, but he’s sane enough to understand what Richarlison offers us. You on the other hand either don’t or you want to be a bit of an edgy poster. Either way it’s a fail.
What he offers us is a relegation fight. Think about it guys, he's our best player and we're in a relegation fight. Yes the rest STINK but you just can't convince me he's all that.

Also I enjoy that "we should sell him for 40-50m is an insult"

What he offers us is a relegation fight. Think about it guys, he's our best player and we're in a relegation fight. Yes the rest STINK but you just can't convince me he's all that.

Also I enjoy that "we should sell him for 40-50m is an insult"
Bruh you think Iwobi is good, for running around a bit.

Bruh you think Iwobi is good, for running around a bit.
I think Iwobi should be sold if we get 15m. So who do I rate higher?

My feeling is simply I'd rather have the money to rebuild a terrible team than Richarlison who can't elevate said terrible team enough to persist with.

I don't know what Newcastle intend to do, but I'd suggest if they do want to compete with those at the top that they start by paying higher wages as that is the direct line to the top. So that's why, they should pay their signings well more than what we are.

Also he'd go there because if we get a 50m offer I'd shove him out the door if it was up to me.
Mate you need banning from this thread. After yesterday’s performance is barely a day old you’re in here wanting to shove him out the door for barely more than we paid for him… it beggars belief.
Pages upon pages of praise with a bit of fear over a possible ban and you want to flog him!?

Mate you need banning from this thread. After yesterday’s performance is barely a day old you’re in here wanting to shove him out the door for barely more than we paid for him… it beggars belief.
Pages upon pages of praise with a bit of fear over a possible ban and you want to flog him!?
Well not today, but this summer I'd certainly try to while the market is hopefully still strong. I'll be forever grateful if he keeps us up.

Would rather sell Gordon for 50m.
If that offer exists we'd be dumb idiots not to take it.

In fact just so we're clear that this isn't an anti-Richarlison thing we should immediately sell anyone who gets an offer over 30m, and probably for the foreseeable future. We need to build this thing up.

If that offer exists we'd be dumb idiots not to take it.

In fact just so we're clear that this isn't an anti-Richarlison thing we should immediately sell anyone who gets an offer over 30m, and probably for the foreseeable future. We need to build this thing up.
If we go down we will be lucky to get 20m for him and DCL.

I think it depends who comes in for him if we stay up, hes not gonna be making waves if Newcastle come in, but think if Real, PSG or even United come in, well, you know how it goes, the club hangs him out to dry and we hate him and demand hes sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.