2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it is when we paid £40m for him, he has got better and more experienced in the PL, and we know the RS will get £50m when they sell the 43yo James Milner
He's not gotten better has he? I mean you can't really make the case he's played better this year than he did in 19/20 or 20/21 can you?

I wouldn't have a clue how to value him.

To me, he's a bit like Duncan Ferguson was. He has his flaws, and his numbers don't exactly scream great player, but there are one-off games where you come away thinking he's a legend.

If I was a kid, I'd have his name on my shirt. I know that much.

I wouldn't have a clue how to value him.

To me, he's a bit like Duncan Ferguson was. He has his flaws, and his numbers don't exactly scream great player, but there are one-off games where you come away thinking he's a legend.

If I was a kid, I'd have his name on my shirt. I know that much.
Numbers are one thing but if we use our eyes, he is by far our best player

So that’s 50 millions for Richie, 50 millions for Dom, and 50 millions for Gordon. That’s a lot of millions.

Im just saying, 1 was on the field of play, 1 wasnt.

The FA is investigating Richarlison, the Police are investigating Ronaldo, the FA has to act before we next play, so there will be a quick turnaround, police investigations usually take months/years.
But shouldn’t the FA be investigating both for Ronnie? Happens all the time where we’re a player gets both league and legal scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.