2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've basically just picked the 'worst value for money players' over the past few years

How about

Jota: £40 million
Toney: £5 million
Bowen: £19 million
Dennis: £3 million
Raphinha: £17 million
Watkins: £30 million

All players that have outscored Richarlison this season
And all of them would go for much more now as they are more well known, like richie is.

They have made names at their current clubs so will.be valued much higher now.

Also all at teams that play more attacking football than us, especially in the first 6 months of the season.

Why you attacking our fans with flares Richy. Not on mate. Still scratching my head about the motive. But not good. Hope he gets punished to the full extent. Us Evertonians don't deserve that.

You've basically just picked the 'worst value for money players' over the past few years

How about

How much would those players go for now though mate?

You're talking:

Jota: £90 millions+
Toney: £60 millions+
Bowen: £80 millions+
Dennis: £40 millions+
Raphinha: £70 millions+
Watkins: £65 millions+

Imagine winning it all over last 30 years. And on for a quadruple. Yet foaming at the mouth trying to hinder our shot at survival by pushing to get our top pkayer banned. It's sick.

The RS in the comments "someone could have been hurt in the crowd" ... lol like if Richarlison actually lobbed a smoke bomb at evertonians for whatever mad reason they would be laughing thier heads of. But they are making it out that way and acting like they are worried about us.

Imagine pretending they care about the well being of Evertonians to try relegate us.

There is nothing they are not capable of.

How about

Ritchie has missed a fair few with injury to be fair.

Those dark arts are working SO well for Richarlison and Everton, aren’t they? Just look at Burnley: they’re in the brown stuff too but, having ditched Dyche, they’ve realized that actually attempting to win football matches as opposed to some imaginary being a nob/dark arts championship is the best way of beating the drop.

I’m not quite sure what this Simeon’s-lite approach of rolling around on the ground, diving all over the shop and committing snide fouls, which Richarlison exemplifies, is in aid of. Bad as you are, you still have more quality than your direct rivals for the drop. The Simeone approach isn’t playing to the team’s strengths and is the surest guarantee of Championship football next season.

In hindsight it might’ve been better for you if Richarlison had received the red he deserved for lashing out at Henderson. A trio of Gray, Iwobi and Gordon interchanging and feeding DCL or even Rondon should, all else being equal, be sufficient to get you the points you need.
Hang on, people gave Lampard stick because he did try to play football and we lost games?

Hang on, people gave Lampard stick because he did try to play football and we lost games?
What madness is that poster spouting.

Literally played man united, Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester. And only lost one of them, which we arguably should have had a pen at 0:0 and a red for Mane.

But yeah, we maybe shouldn't be playing the player that has scored 4 in his last 5.

Hahah

At least we can laugh at ourselves, unlike some !!

Jack tosser

20220503_110719.jpg

The RS in the comments "someone could have been hurt in the crowd" ... lol like if Richarlison actually lobbed a smoke bomb at evertonians for whatever mad reason they would be laughing thier heads of. But they are making it out that way and acting like they are worried about us.

Imagine pretending they care about the well being of Evertonians to try relegate us.

There is nothing they are not capable of.
Despise them mate, never known such a bunch of deluded, ne'er do wells, always the victims, guarantee if someone had of been injured they would claim it was one of theirs in the Gwladys showing "support" for their fellow "merseysiders" Knobs one and all.

"useless eaters, kopites!"

Had 2 lads in work tell me "he threw it at the fans" and they both watched Sky Sports and seen it happen, despite me being there and seeing what actually happened.

I can't help but worry they're going to ban him.

Had 2 lads in work tell me "he threw it at the fans" and they both watched Sky Sports and seen it happen, despite me being there and seeing what actually happened.

I can't help but worry they're going to ban him.
I think we've kicked up enough of a fuss over FA treatment this season to get away with this one.

That's my hopeful prediction, anyway. Fine at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.