Pickford: £60 millions

Maguire: £85 millions
Ben White: £50 millions
Sancho: £73 nillions
Pepe: £75 millions
Grealish: £100 millions

Declan Rice touted at £150 millions.

Lets not undervalue our players now !
Absolutely no chance we get £65m for DCL or £60m for Pickford.

You guys do realise transfer valuations are not based on one season?

Yes DCL has had a stinker of a season but largely down to injury.

He's still an England International CF with a hyped up name in the english media and of a good age.

Like Grealish/White/Maguire/Chillwell that will see him go for a very good fee.

Danny Ings went for £30 millions and he was 28 and only had 12 months left on his contract. If he had 2+ years and was DCL's age he would have fetched easily £50+ million for Southampton and he isn't as hyped up in the media as DCL is.

Just wait and see come the summer when he's off to North London for excess £60 million.

Last edited:

Personally I would value our top 3 players at:

Richarlison: £75 millions
DCL: £65 millions
Pickford: £60 millions

Maguire: £85 millions
Ben White: £50 millions
Sancho: £73 nillions
Pepe: £75 millions
Grealish: £100 millions

Declan Rice touted at £150 millions.

Lets not undervalue our players now !

I could see Richarlison and Pickford going for those fee's tbh. Richie to PSG or Real. Unsure where Pickford would go tbh, maybe Spurs but not sure they would pay that fee.

DCL, hopefully Eddie Howe overpays again and we get £50m +

You guys do realise transfer valuations are not based on one season?

Yes DCL has had a stinker of a season but largely down to injury.

He's still an England International CF with a hyped up name in the english media and of a good age.

Like Grealish/White/Maguire/Chillwell that will see him go for a very good fee.

Danny Ings went for £30 millions and he was 28 and only had 12 months left on his contract. If he had 2+ years and was DCL's age he would have fetched easily £50+ million for Southampton and he isn't as hyped up in the media as DCL is.

Just wait and see come the summer when he's off to North London for excess £60 million.
Yes, Grealish hadn't played for 3 months and had spent that 3 months having Rehab treatment and still went for 100 milion

I really don’t understand this fascination with putting prices on our players!
Every player is worth what another club is willing to pay for them if we choose to accept that price.
Can we just enjoy watching the lad give his all every week and the very cool 3 point earning finish Sunday after his manic pressing paid off and put him one on one?

I could see Richarlison and Pickford going for those fee's tbh. Richie to PSG or Real. Unsure where Pickford would go tbh, maybe Spurs but not sure they would pay that fee.

DCL, hopefully Eddie Howe overpays again and we get £50m +
If there was much of a market for keepers Pickford probably would be in the 60 million bracket, but how many teams that could pay 60 million for a keeper need a keeper? Maybe spurs but without a second bidder I doubt it’s getting to that level. Much easier to cash in on a forward as they are always in demand.

If there was much of a market for keepers Pickford probably would be in the 60 million bracket, but how many teams that could pay 60 million for a keeper need a keeper? Maybe spurs but without a second bidder I doubt it’s getting to that level. Much easier to cash in on a forward as they are always in demand.
Exactly. Top teams already have top keepers. And like you said Spurs maybe would take him, but absolutely no chance they would cough up £60m for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.