2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke bombs are classed as pyrotechnics and anyone taking them into an event can be charged £1000 and be given a 3 month sentence.

You know when go to a gig or a club and there is smoke all over the show, is it not like the same thing, thinking of Ibiza back in San A’s hay day. Smoke, foam, water, jelly all over the show, that was mild.
If we get a few big results and Leeds and/or Burnley fall away I reckon we should turn the last home game against Palace into a foam party

I think £60m is a fair price for Richarlison. He’s young, he’s heading into a World Cup as a starter for Brazil, and he has PL experience. If he was at PSG he would be bagging goals week in week out.

4FB2505C-96B4-4286-850D-5975F4E1C8B4.jpeg

I think £60m is a fair price for Richarlison. He’s young, he’s heading into a World Cup as a starter for Brazil, and he has PL experience. If he was at PSG he would be bagging goals week in week out.

More like £75m for me all round player who bags at least between 10 and 15 a season, got pace can beat a man, works incredibly hard and de ent in the air. Also happens to be Brazils n0 9.

yes it is when we paid £40m for him, he has got better and more experienced in the PL, and we know the RS will get £50m when they sell the 43yo James Milner

Exactly this.

Yes we paid £40m when the market was more stable and possibly at its peak but since signing for us, he has become a more experienced player and is now established as Brazil’s number 9 which definitely adds to the price in terms of experience and his marketability. I think we could easily push the likes of PSG to £70m as they love a player who has attributes off the field as well as on it

Defs wouldn't sell him if we stayed up and had the chance to keep him. Passionate for the club, hard worker with a dose of flair. Would be perfect for a high-pressing Lampard side (unlike, for instance, DCL, who can't press, won't press).

Admittedly needs to be more clinical but I love what he gives

More like £75m for me all round player who bags at least between 10 and 15 a season, got pace can beat a man, works incredibly hard and de ent in the air. Also happens to be Brazils n0 9.

Personally I would value our top 3 players at:

Richarlison: £75 millions
DCL: £65 millions
Pickford: £60 millions

Maguire: £85 millions
Ben White: £50 millions
Sancho: £73 nillions
Pepe: £75 millions
Grealish: £100 millions

Declan Rice touted at £150 millions.

Lets not undervalue our players now !

Personally I would value our top 3 players at:

Richarlison: £75 millions
DCL: £65 millions
Pickford: £60 millions

Maguire: £85 millions
Ben White: £50 millions
Sancho: £73 nillions
Pepe: £75 millions
Grealish: £100 millions

Declan Rice touted at £150 millions.

Lets not undervalue our players now !
You've basically just picked the 'worst value for money players' over the past few years

How about

Jota: £40 million
Toney: £5 million
Bowen: £19 million
Dennis: £3 million
Raphinha: £17 million
Watkins: £30 million

All players that have outscored Richarlison this season

Status
Not open for further replies.