2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as his words sound like he is leaving, and in fairness you can’t blame him, his words could also apply to saying what he wants in terms of a new contract. With 2 years left it either has to be a new contract this summer or we have to sell.

Wouldn't want to see him go. But his money effectively buys us a competent midfield.
Think you might be overestimating what we’ll get for him. Two years left on his deal, and it seems he’s on the verge of formally announcing he wants to leave. Doesn’t put us in the best bargaining position.

I reckon we’ll end up in the £50-£60m region. Not too shabby, but far less than some seem to think.

Will genuinely wish him well going forward and cannot blame him one bit hopefully it's to a champions League club abroad.
Hopefully the money received will be reinvested wisely

If we lost Richarlison but managed to get Gallagher, Zinchenko and Keane-Potter as a result, would you be happy?

I'd be shattered about losing Richarlison, but very satisfied with the replacements and upgrades across the pitch.

Think you might be overestimating what we’ll get for him. Two years left on his deal, and it seems he’s on the verge of formally announcing he wants to leave. Doesn’t put us in the best bargaining position.

I reckon we’ll end up in the £50-£60m region. Not too shabby, but far less than some seem to think.
We could put together a real midfield for that I think

If we lost Richarlison but managed to get Gallagher, Zinchenko and Keane-Potter as a result, would you be happy?

I'd be shattered about losing Richarlison, but very satisfied with the replacements and upgrades across the pitch.
No because we'd still have 0 real defensive midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back