2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is our transfer budget meant to be if we don’t sell anyone valuable? Do we have money to actually make a few signings or not?

This is the difference between you and most of this forum. We are fans who love our best players whereas you seem to prefer stats and balance sheets more.

You might be right, the board might need to do more of this kind of thing and maybe Digne being moved on before his value declined was a good move, even more so when his replacement looks good, but I’m a football fan, I love Richarlison, therefore I want Richarlison to stay.
I am a fan who loves the club. I have allegiance to the club. And the club needs the money and to rebuild the squad more than the "best" players who aren't very good relative to what matters which is the teams we compete against.

What is our transfer budget meant to be if we don’t sell anyone valuable? Do we have money to actually make a few signings or not?
I think with wages of some going and Moise Kean money we have a few shillings but will need to be frugal
I'm sure there are a few on here with a precise analysis of it but that's my understanding of the situation

Our budget is probably ZERO currently.

We will potentially sell Kean for 25m, but that money will probably make up the shortfall for our loss of USM funding, so IMO, Outs will be our way of creating a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back