2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Lampard being questionable at Chelsea in many ways beyond that certainly didn't leave me in a place of reverence to start. But we were also hot garbage under him which is the real issue.
But mate, you are in our "best" players thread telling everybody thats hes rubbish, what is it, rubbish players or rubbish managers?

I mean clearly you will say both, unless you think Pep or Klopp could have had this squad purring?

To give you a clue, the greatest manager in world football couldnt.

We have to start treating our players as assets
This is the difference between you and most of this forum. We are fans who love our best players whereas you seem to prefer stats and balance sheets more.

You might be right, the board might need to do more of this kind of thing and maybe Digne being moved on before his value declined was a good move, even more so when his replacement looks good, but I’m a football fan, I love Richarlison, therefore I want Richarlison to stay.

I'll be curious to see what sort of fee he fetches.

A PL strike rate of 1 in 3.6 isn't particularly impressive (albeit slightly better than DCL's), but his reputation doesn't really seem to be affected by it.

It's a lot closer to losing Duncan Ferguson in '98 than Rooney in '04, but I'll still be a bit sad to see him go. He's pretty much established as the club talisman now.

It could be that he wants 150k a week to stay with a 70mil release clause built in?

Either that or he is demanding we sign Neymar...!

This is the difference between you and most of this forum. We are fans who love our best players whereas you seem to prefer stats and balance sheets more.

You might be right, the board might need to do more of this kind of thing and maybe Digne being moved on before his value declined was a good move, even more so when his replacement looks good, but I’m a football fan, I love Richarlison, therefore I want Richarlison to stay.
He has no emotional attachment to the Club. It's football manager in real life for him .

I hate loosing our best players, but we are currently a relegation battling team in a poor financial position.

If he goes good luck to him, never said a bad word about us and always gave his all on the pitch.

Just need to get the right kind of money for him. Over to you Kev!

But mate, you are in our "best" players thread telling everybody thats hes rubbish, what is it, rubbish players or rubbish managers?

I mean clearly you will say both, unless you think Pep or Klopp could have had this squad purring?

To give you a clue, the greatest manager in world football couldnt.
BOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back