2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you've got the absolute gaul to mention Fred in the same sentence as Richarlison disgusts me and makes me believe you have no clue about football at all.
They both (all three) started for Brazil know? I mean you get to mention Richarlison in the same breath as Ronaldo if that's what we're talking about.

For real?
Screenshot_2022-05-30-16-42-53-237_com.twitter.android.webp
He's an editor for SSN so take it as you will

Nope

We need to sell him if he wants to go AND we get a good offer. If he wants to stay then obviously we should keep.

Keeping unhappy players is something we should just stop as much as possible going forward. Thankfully we should be able to get a good fee for him if he does go.
We have to start treating our players as assets since we have no money and he's reaching the point where his value declines. Out he goes.

And he's not good enough to ignore that with imo. He played about as well as he's capable of down the stretch and as a team we were still crap. He's not dragging us forward and we aren't going forward without adding lots of talent.

I imagine the board have told him he's got to go public with his desire to leave so that they don't get the blame for selling him.

Would like him to go to PSG or Real Madrid if he's leaving.

Rumour is he’s asked for an interview with Sky but is just going to spend the whole time singing:
Kopites are gobshites
Carlo fantastico
He’s brazilian
Spirit of the blues
Then hold up a new ten year contract

and I should know because I just made up that rumour
Sounds reasonable.

I imagine the board have told him he's got to go public with his desire to leave so that they don't get the blame for selling him.

Would like him to go to PSG or Real Madrid if he's leaving.
Imagine anyone blaming him/them for any of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back