2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't confuse the matter, Fred is not good enough to lace Ritchies boots end of, that was your original pile of sh....statement. Don't try and worm out of it.
Relax buddy. I'm not worming out of anything. Richarlison playing for Brazil means absolutely zero.

If we wants off, he’ll go obviously, but it seems funny he’d really double down on Everton love and kopite baiting recently if he was off…
I think that was kind of his parting gift to us.

I think he undoubtedly loves the club but he knows his career will be over in a blink and he needs to move on because he has the ability to move to a club who will win things. Had we finished even mid-table then maybe he’d have had second thoughts but not a chance he fancies another relegation scrap.

If he signs on then he's got the potential to go down as an Everton great, even if he doesn't win anything he'll be adored on par with big dunc and tiny Tim....

If he goes then there'll be no malice as he played a massive part in our staying up and I'll forever be grateful for that...
Oh and he boils the kopites piss so he's fine by me

I can't wait until he and Pickford are gone. I don't like seeing our fans worshipping meh players.
36C580CC-F41B-464C-B8EB-DFAFA12D486D.webp

I guess it will be same interview with Globo but with subtitles. I watched it and the Everton bit is only a couple of minutes in a 10 minute interview. The sound quality for the voice of the journalist asking the questions was poor but it seemed like he was asked a leading question about what the next step in his career would be (ie surely you need to move on to progress). To me he is agreeing he needs to move but is really sad to be having to do so.

If he signs a new deal it’s because he doesn’t have better options this summer. But we get another season out of one of our better players, he’ll get more money and it protects his value going forward. And if he wants to leave we can still get a good fee for him so either way it’s all gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back