2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be either a big new deal or a sale to a champions league club, based on the comments. I’m fine with either. We do need to flog someone for big money though so we can buy an actual midfield.
You've not considered both! Signed a big new deal so that we can get maximum value in the transfer market, it's happened before.

Well he's been playing centre forward all season due to the long term injury to Calvert Lewin. I don't see him as an out and out striker though. He needs that support from midfield if he is to play that position
I thought of another one time he did it and Schmiechel had it go right through him

Probably scored most of his goals from corners actually haha. Headers and second balls
Most are from open play, actually, scored only 2 this season from a corner (6 overall in his career here).

Second ball/set piece is also very low, at 3 during his career.

He has, oddly enough, scored 1 goal with "Other body part", which we can leave up for interpretation.

Also all his stats are better than Pulisic, except Goals per 90, and also by most of the other magnificent 7, except Mount and Havertz (who has finally started playing well with Tuchel for them).

Most are from open play, actually, scored only 2 this season from a corner (6 overall in his career here).

Second ball/set piece is also very low, at 3 during his career.

He has, oddly enough, scored 1 goal with "Other body part", which we can leave up for interpretation.

Also all his stats are better than Pulisic, except Goals per 90, and also by most of the other magnificent 7, except Mount and Havertz (who has finally started playing well with Tuchel for them).
Genuinely curious what you mean by this?

Genuinely curious what you mean by this?
That literally all his stats - goals, xG, assists, xA, as well as the previously mentioned 35% goal participation (to Pooly-Sick's 11% for example) - are better than most of the others you mentioned except Chelsea's current 2 best players, shockingly.

That literally all his stats - goals, xG, assists, xA, as well as the previously mentioned 35% goal participation (to Pooly-Sick's 11% for example) - are better than most of the others you mentioned except Chelsea's current 2 best players, shockingly.
Oh right, I forgot you believe it is useful to use counting stats and ignore if a player has played substantially more.

Status
Not open for further replies.