2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont have any reason to sell Richarlison. He's not in his final year of a contract. If we keep our squad rather than get ripped off on Richarlison we still have enough plus a few loan deals to get by.

There's no knife at Everton's throat. We have a load of wages freed up now.

Dont fall for the hype that we need to have a fire sale over Richarlison.

100% this - NEA, would rather keep him then sell him for £60 mill, hes worth more then £60 mill to us if last year and his contribution is a guide, nuts and bolts.

Disgusted he could go to Spurs anyway. Hope Pienaar has his phone number.

With you there.

The club probably has a valuation, and I'll bet the player knows that valuation too.

Unless it's met he must stay.

Imagine if we sell 'cheap' and he has an incredible world cup?

(He may have a bang average world cup but his value won't plummet.)
...there's already some higher prices quoted for players like Raphina. By the end of July these fees will be the norm.

We have some crazy fans looking to help the likes of Levy to a rip off just because they want some new shiny players to look at right now.

100% this - NEA, would rather keep him then sell him for £60 mill, hes worth more then £60 mill to us if last year and his contribution is a guide, nuts and bolts.

Disgusted he could go to Spurs anyway. Hope Pienaar has his phone number.
We have a lot of fans on this forum who are that impatient to see a new face or two through the door they're more than willing to propel Richarlison out and into the grasps of Spurs or Chelsea for a rip off knock down price.

WTF is it with these people?

SSN: Chelsea to rival Spurs for in-demand Richarlison?​

Chelsea are considering rivalling Tottenham for Everton forward Richarlison, Sky Sports News understands.

The Blues are interested in the Brazilian as a potential replacement for Inter Milan-bound Romelu Lukaku.
Spurs are said to be very keen on Richarlison and the Toffees are braced for them to bid - but he is also one of several options Chelsea are looking at to improve their front-line.

Thomas Tuchel could sign as many as three new forwards, with interest in Man City's Raheem Sterling and Barcelona's Ousmane Dembele, who is soon to be out of contract.

We have a lot of fans on this forum who are that impatient to see a new face or two through the door they're more than willing to propel Richarlison out and into the grasps of Spurs or Chelsea for a rip off knock down price.

WTF is it with these people?

We need to be very very careful mate, a lot of the names being linked dont fill me with inspiration. Looseing, Bernard, Gylfi, Digne, Jamo and Richarilsion in a calendar year is going to have a massive impact - whatever you think ogf those players of deals they all provided a creative spark, cutting edge and contribution, we have 0 now. This reminds me of Lukaku and Gueye - all good deals i remeber lads saying at the time and it took us years and huge money to replace them -- arguably we never have.

You need to be compensated for your best players, because you shouldn't want or need to sell them - look at Palace with Zaha they told everyone to GTF - because they know his value to them, Kane as well a case in point and here we are, cosying up to the biggest sharks out there, its awful stuff. Richarilsion dragged us over the line the last 10 games, thats worth 100s of millions to us.

Also think there is presumption that any fee will be ploughed back into the club for transfer fees - if i was selling the club and someone threw 10s of million at the balanced sheet id be keeping it there to keep losses down and improving any offer someone would make for the club. As far as i can see we seem linked with frees and loans - red flag city.

We need to be very very careful mate, a lot of the names being linked dont fill me with inspiration. Looseing, Bernard, Gylfi, Digne, Jamo and Richarilsion in a calendar year is going to have a massive impact. This reminds me of Lukaku and Gueye - all good deals i remeber lads saying at the time and it took us years and huge money to replace them -- arguably we never have.

You need to be compensated for your best players, because you shouldn't want or need to sell them - look at Palace with Zaha they told everyone to GTF - because they know his value to them, Kane as well a case in point and here we are, spooning the biggest sharks out there, its awful stuff.

Also think there is presumption that any fee will be ploughed back into the club for transfer fees - if i was selling the club and someone threw 10s of million at the balanced sheet id be keeping it there to keep losses down and improving any offer someone would make for the club. As far as i can see we seem linked with frees and loans - red flag city.

We should only sell once we get the right fee, and that is something like £60m to me. If we get that sort of offer, then I think we should take it, if the player wants to leave.

We need to invest the money properly then. That means smart recruitment and not 4 x no.10s and a 5m centre forward (i.e. Sandro) like when we sold Lukaku

But if we don't get the 55m - 60m offer, then he should stay. Keeping Richarlison and not spending money could be better than losing him in the short term.

...there's already some higher prices quoted for players like Raphina. By the end of July these fees will be the norm.

We have some crazy fans looking to help the likes of Levy to a rip off just because they want some new shiny players to look at right now.

Bet your life as soon as sold to Levy for 50 mill , he would soon be quoting a value of 80 mill.

We should only sell once we get the right fee, and that is something like £60m to me. If we get that sort of offer, then I think we should take it, if the player wants to leave.

We need to invest the money properly then. That means smart recruitment and not 4 x no.10s and a 5m centre forward (i.e. Sandro) like when we sold Lukaku

But if we don't get the 55m - 60m offer, then he should stay. Keeping Richarlison and not spending money could be better than losing him in the short term.

Would you put it past Everton to recruit poorly and get worse. Im not wholly sure the money will be reinvested myself.

60 mill is a bargain for someone and by accepting it, is us accepting it we are confirming we are a light touch and poorly run - even Palace stayed strong on Zaha. Palace wouldnt sell for 85 mill, becuase they knew the value of him to them, id rather Richarilsion to Zaha and i like Zaha. If we accept 60 mill we confirming to the league we are poorly run and a light touch.

Would you put it past Everton to recruit poorly and get worse. Im not wholly sure the money will be reinvested myself.

60 mill is a bargain for someone and by accepting it, is us accepting it we are light touch and poorly run - even Palace stayed strong on Zaha. Palace wouldnt sell for 85 mill, becuase they knew the value of him to them, id rather Richarilsion to Zaha and i like Zaha. If we accept 60 mill we confirming to the league we are poorly run and a light touch.

We probably need the money more than they did. I think £60-£65m is his value to be honest.

Accepting £50m would be terrible business by us.

We probably need the money more than they did. I think £60-£65m is his value to be honest.

Levy sniffs a bargain, he knows we are in the manure business with FFP as we would have discussions over our financial position with Dele deal, i wouldn't be surprised if a sweet heart deal was struck, he probably egged on Burley and Leeds to id say. Hes a shark.

We dont really need the money, Moshiri is cashing cheques - its saving him money, if we spend the money then it doesn't change our FFP standing. as i say im not toally convinced we will spend this reported fee on transfers.

How about let’s wait and see whether he decides to accept the new deal that the club have offered him ?

Bear in mind he’s said nothing either way officially.

That's because most of these players have release fees written into their contract such as Raphina hence the quoted fee. We don't have that with any of our players for some reason and its something we should with the few decent ones we have. Only our lead negotiator and worlds greatest evertonian can answer that for you Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.