2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s sensible to sacrifice in order to rebuild the squad.

FFP means we couldn’t keep him even if he wanted to stay.

I won’t lose sleep over him going.

If we had any sense, we will have negotiated the removal of payment for Dele as part of the deal.

£50m cash plus Dele on a free doesn't sound like much since we already had him, but it would be incredibly galling to end up giving them half the money back if he takes Richarlisons place in the side.

If we were savvy enough to work that in, and if Dele can slot into the side next year, I would actually think it was a decent bit a of business for once, as Dele has all the tools to be a great player if the circumstances are right, and honestly, a peak Dele Alli has a higher ceiling than a peak Richarlison.

I thoroughly expect yo be disappointed when we hand £20m back to them around January though.

It’s so funny that Indy kalia guy has been pretending to be an insider for years and everyone still takes him at his word

Richarlison may regret this move he's not going to be playing up front for them , so he will be stuck on the left competing with kulaveski who's assist goal record is far better than his

Won't be the main man like he was here but allure of championships league and some extra shreddies count for more than becoming a true legend for this club

Richarlison may regret this move he's not going to be playing up front for them , so he will be stuck on the left competing with kulaveski who's assist goal record is far better than his

Won't be the main man like he was here but allure of championships league and some extra shreddies count for more than becoming a true legend for this club
That's fine.. hopefully he will do a Lukaku and come back to us on loan next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.