2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's the only upsetting part to this, the poor kids who idolise Richarlison. Those of us with a few more years to our name understand players come and go, he gave us enough years and was sold for a profit, all you can ask for.

We just need to work hard to strengthen the team now with that cash. If you think for the price of Digne and Richarlison we've got Patterson, Mykolenko, it will pay for Alli, then we get Tarkowski and say Zinchenko and possibly a.n. other then the squad is undoubtedly stronger for it. Yes it is missing that sprinkling of star quality but throw Eriksen (yeah right like he is coming here - but you always have to hope) in to the above and I think most would take that.

Find new homes for Gomes, Mina and Gbamin and get in some young talent to replace them and hopefully we can say goodbye to this horrible period where we paid over the odds for mercenaries.

This is devastating news if true.

He’s easily our best player and we stayed up by the skin of our teeth with him in the team.

I’ll be there cheering our players on no matter what because we saw last season that when we really get behind them they can do very well indeed, but I can’t pretend I’m not concerned.

£60million seems a poor deal. Years ago, when transfer fees weren’t as inflated as they are now, Maguire went for £80million.

Oh no, they absolutely were inflated in 2019.

There must be a club with at least one player you like you could choose to support.
When I started supporting the club there were several players who would be our best player now. Fellaini, Pienaar, Mirallas, Baines, the 2014 version of Coleman and then right on through to Rom, Barry, Ross, Gueye. When we have good players again I'll say they're good.

Has anyone seen any formal announcement of this from either Spurs or Everton? And if the stories are true about it needing to be concluded by 30th June for FFP and coinciding with our accounts and its not be formally concluded yet what should the clubs play be next?

Be inclined myself to tell Spurs to do one especially if they’ve tried to do a late Levy low ball special.

Its probably all sorted though but too late for a proper announcement.

Has anyone seen any formal announcement of this from either Spurs or Everton? And if the stories are true about it needing to be concluded by 30th June for FFP and coinciding with our accounts and its not be formally concluded yet what should the clubs play be next?

Be inclined myself to tell Spurs to do one especially if they’ve tried to do a late Levy low ball special.

Its probably all sorted though but too late for a proper announcement.
Everything suggests it was completed last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.