2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison may regret this move he's not going to be playing up front for them , so he will be stuck on the left competing with kulaveski who's assist goal record is far better than his

Won't be the main man like he was here but allure of championships league and some extra shreddies count for more than becoming a true legend for this club
Or the competition for places pushes him on to another level. Personally, I think he’ll do really well there

It's sad to see him leave but in modern football, players come and go. If we were a better run club, he would've remained. It's clear that in the next few seasons, our focus is on rebuild and Richy has to go somewhere who is aiming to win something. Spurs have won as much as us but their intent with Conte is very clear with all their new signings. Hate to admit it is yes Spurs are a step up currently but it would be a big challenge to displace Son & Kane although I think he will do well at Spurs.

Wasn't so happy on the 60mil transfer fee but the fact that it was agreed, it means we were in a much dire situation than the club led on.

Time to move on. I am not sure if the potential takeover will be good for us - or would it just be changing to American owners and more of the same.
But replacing our goals will be very crucial next season, with better midfielders and better defenders.

This is devastating news if true.

He’s easily our best player and we stayed up by the skin of our teeth with him in the team.

I’ll be there cheering our players on no matter what because we saw last season that when we really get behind them they can do very well indeed, but I can’t pretend I’m not concerned.

£60million seems a poor deal. Years ago, when transfer fees weren’t as inflated as they are now, Maguire went for £80million.

This is devastating news if true.

He’s easily our best player and we stayed up by the skin of our teeth with him in the team.

I’ll be there cheering our players on no matter what because we saw last season that when we really get behind them they can do very well indeed, but I can’t pretend I’m not concerned.

£60million seems a poor deal. Years ago, when transfer fees weren’t as inflated as they are now, Maguire went for £80million.
Grealish went for 100 mil

Grealish went for 100 mil
Villa are run better than us. That is the only reason this has happened. Should be enormous protests at all pre season games until the jokers in the boardroom are gone. But we’ll wait until we are a whisker from relegation I fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.