2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t help but feel that he left because he probably knew raphina was going to join arsenal, Chelsea or Barca and he maybe feared that if he wasn’t playing in Europe he could lose his spot in the Brazil team to raphinha ahead of the World Cup

Very few leave Everton with the amount of love that Richy has.

That picture with him and the blue flare will go down as an iconic moment in one of the most disappointing periods of our history.

When all seems lost, never give in, stand up and be counted.

Thank you Richarlison.
Amen

See on a lot of the Football Banter pages they come to the conclusion that he has no ambition if he chose to go to Tottenham
It's a tiptoe of a football step. Pretty much resigned to him going when he commented on James then later Digne. And position wise it's covered already. The £60 million reported fee is poor in my opinion.

The joy of being the bitter blue is purgatory.

He spoke more English publicly for Spurs than he did in four years at Everton. I think we need to be pushing foreign players to learn English better after joining us. Unacceptable really to not be able to interview a player in English after four years. #NotMyPigeon

It's a tiptoe of a football step. Pretty much resigned to him going when he commented on James then later Digne. And position wise it's covered already. The £60 million reported fee is poor in my opinion.

The joy of being the bitter blue is purgatory.
Whilst Spurs are certainly not a City, Real, Barca, Juventus or even a Bayern or PSG they are more than a tiptoe from us. They are miles and miles ahead of us currently. We need to try and get ahead of Brentford and Palace before we even think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.