2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaawhhhh how sweet.. he said he loves us and will miss us on Twitter. I'd say it'll be a while before he gets over us.

Here it is if anyone missed it

I remember Tim Cahill instantly filling the void of that doe hard peoples player whongetsnot and has fight that Duncan Ferguson filled. Then when Tim went there was a long void.. richy was slowly stepping into it for me. Just about there last season. Now we are left in that void again.

Van only hope Gordon keeps progressing up the levels. We have no player like yer Duncs yer Cahills yer Richies. Could spell trouble if we fond ourselves fighting relegation again.

It's a tiptoe of a football step. Pretty much resigned to him going when he commented on James then later Digne. And position wise it's covered already. The £60 million reported fee is poor in my opinion.

The joy of being the bitter blue is purgatory.
It's not what we would have preferred nor is it a fair valuation, yet sadly it appears the market price when you consider the urgency in which we had to sell.*

We need to reinvest the money we've brought in from Richarlison, but I keep have this niggling feeling that we'll make a net profit this summer.

*if the press talk is true.

It's not what we would have preferred nor is it a fair valuation, yet sadly it appears the market price when you consider the urgency in which we had to sell.*

We need to reinvest the money we've brought in from Richarlison, but I keep have this niggling feeling that we'll make a net profit this summer.

Well we certainly need to stop making huge losses consistently.

Well we certainly need to stop making huge losses consistently.
That'll require changes behind the scenes. We've got to stop the losses as you rightly mention although on the other hand some has to be reinvested.

We're in a risky position with our fragile squad and potentially little leeway to strengthen in without facing sanctions.

Looks thrilled
Not quite as chuffed as
95A2A52B-510E-4ECA-9B69-471FD558CAAA.jpeg

Think already it's going to be a difficult transfer window for squad reinvesting, many teams already have signed players both contracted and on free.
Still no-one in, even touted free transfers not come fruition yet reaffirms the mess we are in.

Think already it's going to be a difficult transfer window for squad reinvesting, many teams already have signed players both contracted and on free.
Still no-one in, even touted free transfers not come fruition yet reaffirms the mess we are in.
I think the early signings part, which we all want, is sometimes overstated. There's the notable transfers and some clubs have signed a few players by now.

But, like yourselves, a few have signed none and many of those who have aren't notable additions. Although it's difficult, I think we have to be patient.

We're still early in the window and the photos of Tarkowski in the kit all but confirms he's signed. How many more we sign, and their calibre, is the question.

I think we need a minimum of three solid additions to the squad for us to be even close to ready for this year, With an early start this year, that may be difficult.

lol

Not even Richy can help that lot. 61 years since they won the league.

A nothing club and always will be.

They won a trophy more recently than us, competed in a champions league final a few years back and have been able to attract better and more high-profile players than us for the entire existence of the Premier League. The only people who still think we are a bigger club than them is our own fanbase and the only way we can argue we are bigger is by league titles won, all of which were won when half our fanbase was not even born.

Status
Not open for further replies.