2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of copium in here and I can’t blame people for it. Honestly spurs fans are gonna love him for the exact same reasons we do. He’s the type of player who would fit in at any club, both on and off the pitch. Can see him being there a while if they’re successful

Can honestly see him in a 3 with Son and Kane

I wouldn't play him ahead of Kulu myself pal, the lad was brilliant for them in the second half of the season. 5 goals and 8 assists in 18 games. Though not sure they have signed him permanently yet - though they have the option, i honestly dont see Richarilsion starting most games or more to the point big games.

The conspiracy in the media to play down any Everton fan reaction to the rip off by Levy - I'll bet that was welcomed by the Everton board too.

£50M upfront and now Sterling goes for £50M with a year left on his contract.

An absolute crime perpetrated on our team this has been.

Never forget that, or the complicity of the club with Spurs and the media.

The conspiracy in the media to play down any Everton fan reaction to the rip off by Levy - I'll bet that was welcomed by the Everton board too.

£50M upfront and now Sterling goes for £50M with a year left on his contract.

An absolute crime perpetrated on our team this has been.

Never forget that, or the complicity of the club with Spurs and the media.
Dave, Chelsea wouldnt even pay 60m.

We got the best price on offer.

He's gone and I'm still getting defensive about him.

Listening to the football ramble and they're proper looking down their nose saying "since he's arrived hes got a non penalty goals per minute that's lower than Wood, Welbeck and Rondon".

He's not a striker lads, you're comparing him to strikers.

It's like saying he hasn't got as many clearances as Tarkowski. Gimps.

Reactions: JLW
He's gone and I'm still getting defensive about him.

Listening to the football ramble and they're proper looking down their nose saying "since he's arrived hes got a non penalty goals per minute that's lower than Wood, Welbeck and Rondon".

He's not a striker lads, you're comparing him to strikers.

It's like saying he hasn't got as many clearances as Tarkowski. Gimps.
I mean hes a forward, hes expected to score and create.

A lot of copium in here and I can’t blame people for it. Honestly spurs fans are gonna love him for the exact same reasons we do. He’s the type of player who would fit in at any club, both on and off the pitch. Can see him being there a while if they’re successful
not for me mate. he didn`t exactly rip any tree`s up here and i don`t reckon he`ll set Tottenham on fire either. he`s right for them now as Tottenham are in 4 competitions. being able to use 5 subs might factor in too

Status
Not open for further replies.