2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210923-015239.jpg

It will be, however, a player that will be sorely missed when he goes. I like him & was impressed with his quick return after the olympics.
I doubt Benitez will want to sell him, i'tll be up to the Usmanov.

Yeah he's my favourite player but the reality is unless we qualify for the Champions League he'll likely be off next summer for big money.

That's what they said when Romelu was sold.
Never been the same since.
I think the problem is we haven’t been able to really attract players, so we’ve paid high for players that at best are above average. I don’t need to list them, in the main we have bought really poorly. I don’t think that mistake will happen again, the owners will have learnt from this. Coming in this situation not being able to spend Benitez has to impress before he spends, which mostly before it’s been different, now to prove him self he needs to get a tune from the players un til at least the new year.

We've been in rebuild since Linekar left

We'd spaff the hypothetical Richy money on some Crystal palace or newcastle cloggers im sure
No I’m sure lessons have been learnt, also I expect Benitez to do a decent job this season without being spectacular, steady the ship if you like. I feel positive about him going forward, much more so than the managers we have had before. But he does need time and his start hasn’t been awful, last night was disappointing but we actually didn’t lose in normal time and anyone can win on pens. Next few games are a good test to see how him and the team can bounce back.

I’d love to know his real thoughts on this. All the South American’s seem to get on very well so I’m sure that’s sad for him to lose a mate and of course that mate was supremely talented and put Richarlisons derby goal on a plate for him, but Richarlison must be a bit baffled as to why a player that good would waste his career in Qatar of all places.

Status
Not open for further replies.