2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison, DCL, Allan, Doucoure, Keane, Holgate and Mina are the ones we neee decent fees for to cover the rebuild.
40m, 35m, 10m, 10m, 10m, 8m, 15m.

128m. Of those players, only 4 of them actually need replacing; Richarlison, DCL, Allan, Mina. The rest are garbage. You can get 4 top quality players for 128m.

Richi is offski in the summer.

Makes sense all round.
That time again is it? This has been said every summer since he’s joined and yet he’s still here.
If a top team comes in for him with the right money then he’ll go sure but I’m not sure who that is and I’d much rather keep him and sell all of our crap players instead!

That time again is it? This has been said every summer since he’s joined and yet he’s still here.
If a top team comes in for him with the right money then he’ll go sure but I’m not sure who that is and I’d much rather keep him and sell all of our crap players instead!

Exactly this

We could make a case for all 4 centre forwards (if we count Richarlison as one) Tosun, DCL, Rondon and Richarlison to move on.

We can also make a case for all 8 centre midfielders (if we count Dele as one) Gbamin, Delph, Gomes, Allan, Doucoure, Davies, Iwobi and Dele to move on.

Those are the two areas which may need major surgery in the summer.

Ive been asking for a top centre back for 3 seasons now. Although this is the most publicised area to address we do have Godfrey and Branthwaite.

Effectively though I hope the summer will see a massive exodus of players throughout the spine of the team and a small number of high quality (and high potential) young players brought in.

Richarlison, DCL, Allan, Doucoure, Keane, Holgate and Mina are the ones we neee decent fees for to cover the rebuild.

True that, we have so many deadwoods.

I wish we can just buy 11 new players. But I think realistically, we have to make some smart purchases to strengthen the positions. A short-term fix will definitely be No. 6, a much better CB and a Striker, regardless of who we sell.

A long term, is to eventually replace all the deadwoods and form a proper squad

Not sure what the asking price would be but I would have thought we could get £60m for him, or something in that range.

If we could reinvest wisely, you can still do a lot with that. I'd be sorry to see him go, but it's the easiest option to help us build a transfer kitty and I think he needs a move as well.

Be nice to see him sign off with a few goals to make sure we stay up.

Not sure what the asking price would be but I would have thought we could get £60m for him, or something in that range.

If we could reinvest wisely, you can still do a lot with that. I'd be sorry to see him go, but it's the easiest option to help us build a transfer kitty and I think he needs a move as well.

Be nice to see him sign off with a few goals to make sure we stay up.
Why would any Everton fan think Richy needs a move..Puzzled.

If Mbappe goes to Madrid I’m sure PSG will have Richarlison on their list of replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.