Rigged league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Oliver worries me. Newcastle United fan couldn't wait to give 2 penalties against Leeds at Liverpool last week. From an Everton point of view not so bad. But as a Leeds fan I am gutted at how soft they were . Stood behind goal in away end. Gutted about Bielsa, yes we were bad, but Victor Orta our DOF should have been sacked years ago.

Michael Oliver worries me. Newcastle United fan couldn't wait to give 2 penalties against Leeds at Liverpool last week. From an Everton point of view not so bad. But as a Leeds fan I am gutted at how soft they were . Stood behind goal in away end. Gutted about Bielsa, yes we were bad, but Victor Orta our DOF should have been sacked years ago.

hardly out of the ordinary, they get a penalty every game.

They want them toe to toe at the Eitihad on April 10th - if the RS or city sew it up with games to spare their subscriptions and money will dwindle.
Thats all its about today - football sold its soul to money in 1993.
It was also suspicious when the RS looked like they were walking away with it, you had the bizarre goal that the RS conceded where Keita stopped running allowing West Ham to score. Also when they played United they didn't put any effort to win, it was like they were 1 up. Ole was able to always win at the right time, when he was going to get sacked. Remember the goal Andy Johnson had disallowed against Blackburn it was obviously not offside, yet it was given against us. This corruption has gone on for years and has only got worse. Opening up football to the world has ruined it, it means that the bigger clubs can dominate due to excessive TV coverage.

I wish you well - hopefully we both survive. A lot of Leeds fans my age, going back to the early 70s.

Mind you I was cheering for Sunderland in 73.

Giles came home and made a pig's ear of managing Shamrock Rovers with Dunphy.

I wish you well - hopefully we both survive. A lot of Leeds fans my age, going back to the early 70s.

Mind you I was cheering for Sunderland in 73.

Giles came home and made a pig's ear of managing Shamrock Rovers with Dunphy.
Everyone wanted Sunderland to win. Started watching Leeds mid 70s my mum used to watch Everton late 70s early 80s brainwashed my younger brother to be an Everton fan. Revie wanted Giles to manage Leeds but board had better ideas and got Clough in. If Taylor had come in with him the story might have been different . I think massive load of loyal Leeds fans travel over from Ireland Gary Kelly still has a connections with club. Sheridan was great for us in 80s Division 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.