Rigged league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs what shambles…. Such a con that the whole stadium went up and knew it was a pen as soon as it happened but a guy in a box thousands of kms away can say nah mate that was fine despite evidence showing that it clearly was… how can this bs happen so regularly to us

Everton need to make a public request to the FA to investigate match fixing, it’ll get laughed out but we’ll get a bit of media coverage which should put a bit of pressure on these referees to start awarding more decisions.

The past two games have been a joke, two blatant handballs not given.
Its been blatantly obvious the league is a script since Sky money was involved. Nothing will be done while they get billions from their sky subscribing sheep and pump cash back to the top top easy selling brands. Modern top level football is no more a sport than is WWF. Its pantomime season August to May.

You'd think if the handball wasn't valid because of an offside before that, that they would've shown the offside at some point.

very well explained in post match. Settle boys.

It was offside.

Offside in the build up I heard

My stream cut out but there was an offside after...if there was one before then was it interfering with play + if so then why wasnt it called offside at the time?

Not his biggest fan but part of it was down to Holgate re-directing it, which unbalanced him. It least that's what I saw.

Holgate was 10 metres away from Keane. Keane was totally flat footed and waved a leg.

100% down to Keane not being on his toes and planting his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.