Rigged league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough if it's offside in the build up but how about that information is then f'kin told to everybody watching? This holier than though nonsense surrounding officials is out dated trash. Let us hear them communicate and explain their decisions.

The only thing the fans got to see was the big screen saying ''No Handball''. It's ridiculous.

Mate, we were robbed tonight but we have some serious problems with some of our overpaid players

A massive problem is we don't see the workrate we see at home, away, or against "lesser" sides. That's where things have to change, unless they want to be part of the side that sent us down after 70+ years. Too many are acting like that can't happen.

We will get nothing from refs for rest of season now folks, and its obvious now why that is. Unless we win matches by big margins, we are at the mercy of these clowns.

My stream cut out but there was an offside after...if there was one before then was it interfering with play + if so then why wasnt it called offside at the time?

Holgate was 10 metres away from Keane. Keane was totally flat footed and waved a leg.

100% down to Keane not being on his toes and planting his feet.

What I saw was two defenders following the path of the ball; one redirected it, in the opposite direction, on to the other one. I'll see it again at some point...doesn't really matter, neither are up to it...they've had ample opportunity to prove otherwise.

Fair enough if it's offside in the build up but how about that information is then f'kin told to everybody watching? This holier than though nonsense surrounding officials is out dated trash. Let us hear them communicate and explain their decisions.

The only thing the fans got to see was the big screen saying ''No Handball''. It's ridiculous.

We will get nothing from refs for rest of season now folks, and its obvious now why that is. Unless we win matches by big margins, we are at the mercy of these clowns.

Wonder if this is some kind of payback from the FA for our stand against the sinister six, I mean how could we, how dare we. With the aid of VAR our referee's are now challenging the Italians for outright corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.