Roast dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I around one hour from now, I will be tucking into minty lamb chops....I just love minty lamb chops.

Parsnips, spuds, carrot & turnip, and broccoli.

Then I shall veg out on the couch for the rest of the day, until bedtime.

Well, that was just great!

Think I'll report the farmer for cruelty, because I've never know a lamb chop contain so much fat in all me life! Must've stuck it in front of the telly & force fed it cream cakes until it was abbatoir time...No wonder they liberally coated the chops with minty sauce glaze type-thing.

Only about an oz of meat on the bleeders - and that's between them. Gutted. :mad:

Roast beef today. Well satiated. Don't know whether to walk to the pub (takes about 30 mins across the fields) to finish the day off or just slob out here..........

Well, that was just great!

Think I'll report the farmer for cruelty, because I've never know a lamb chop contain so much fat in all me life! Must've stuck it in front of the telly & force fed it cream cakes until it was abbatoir time...No wonder they liberally coated the chops with minty sauce glaze type-thing.

Only about an oz of meat on the bleeders - and that's between them. Gutted. :mad:
Very disappointing when that happens as you you get the lovely taste of lamb, and pftt, it's gone. Get Barnsley lamb chops the next time, huge, expensive, but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back