Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez and Everton heading for £10million compensation battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have copied and pasted what you said about Martinez at the time he signed the extension two years ago, found it quite interesting to read given your stance on the situation.

Fact is.

We didn't perform LAST SEASON. Due to an absence of leadership. Poor defending,

I reserve the right to change my mind and look after EVERTON'S BEST INTERESTS.

Anyone who doesn't like this knows what they can do. :coffee:

The chances of there being no settlement clause for early termination nor any form of acceptable performance criteria is extremely slim indeed.

Therefore it is extremely unlikely that we would have to pay the full value of the remaining contract. The £10 million figure quoted is just never going to happen.

Far too many willing to put up the white flag and pay over the odds for everything.

Thankfully, the club with Moshiri in charge have people who actually have a clue in.

Nice to see.

Just wait till my mate @davek comes back.

He will set you straight on just what a 'success' the last 15 years of Bill Kenwright have been.

Anyone claiming Bill Kenwright is OK. Despite costing the club £23 million in the past 12 months is simply pandering to mediocre chairmanship. At best.

Well of course your multi account will agree. Still both wrong doh. Like Leicester won't get top four, Martinez will win the fa cup/get champions league/ i meant Europa/ok top 8 then/top half even/ defo wont get sacked anyway.

Citing the wrongest man on the Internet. Way to instantly destroy your own argument.

Well of course your multi account will agree. Still both wrong doh. Like Leicester won't get top four, Martinez will win the fa cup/get champions league/ i meant Europa/ok top 8 then/top half even/ defo wont get sacked anyway.

Citing the wrongest man on the Internet. Way to instantly destroy your own argument.

@davek is not my multi account. He's my mate.

Hopefully whatever the final settlement figure is, it will be delivered to Roberto's gaff entirely in 1 pence pieces and dumped in his swimming pool in those little plastic money bags from the bank with pictures of Niasse printed on them with the word Phenomenal written on them.

Look, after we finished fifth you all got yourselves in a huff thinking Barcelona are going to nab him. We gave him a new contract and you all praised the club at the time.

Don't make me go back into the vaults and unlike the posts praising him to the heavens so I can like them again.
This is like Bilbo Baggins I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back