Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, no he cant, I fully expect 2 defeats in the next 2 games, both of them without much resistance, if Moshiri hasn't taken action by monday morning A) I will be seeking a refund on my season ticket and calling it a day after too many years putting up with second rate rubbish. The ineffectiveness of the board is alarming and B) This new fella hasn't exactly had a positive impact, in fact the club appears to have gone even further downhill since he"invested"

A) Good luck with that mate...;)

B) Genuinely, I'm curious, but what did you expect him to have done at this point?

Tomorrow night's a Win-Win....

If we lose... many on here will be hammering another nail in the coffin...

If we win... we win! ...but I seriously doubt it'll make much difference to Bobby's tenure, as too much momentum now

Come on Bobby, beat the RS, win the cup, get a taxi...

Failing all that ...... please, just get a Taxi FFS!!!!

Last edited:

Tomorrow night's a Win-Win....

If we lose... many on here will be hammering another nail in the coffin...

If we win... we win! ...but I seriously doubt it'll make much difference to Bobby's tenure, as too much momentum now

Come on Bobby, beat the RS, win the cup, get a taxi...

Failing all that ...... please, just get a Taxi FFS!!!!

There's nothing win about losing to Liverpool.

Not a thing.

If (as I expect) we fail to win the next 2 games, surely the wider fanbase, usually so apathetic at the games, will turn vicious? What do people think will happen - will there be an outbreak of serious tutting, or will there be chants, more banners maybe?

If (as I expect) we fail to win the next 2 games, surely the wider fanbase, usually so apathetic at the games, will turn vicious? What do people think will happen - will there be an outbreak of serious tutting, or will there be chants, more banners maybe?

Apathy is the key. Some, the minority, will get angry and noisy, the others have been sent into such a bored stupor that it will total a stunned cba silence, which will then be read by the club as tacit support for what has been served up.

Silence is acquiescence.

Maybe 39k dribbling as they try to constantly try to Pffffft for 90 mins:D....at least them white hankies will come in handy at full time;)

There is no way they will sack him before end of season or it will just show up the mistake of keeping him for this week. If he had gone yesterday, I feel, as bad as it sounds it would have lifted the club and give me hope for the next 2 games. He's still here and the negativity is everywhere, if he loses these two and they sack him next Monday then The board have a lot too answer for.

I do hope that the Board is somehow left under no doubt about the fans' opposition to the current manager, and I am worried that they may not get the message. Hope I am wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back