Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply put, no he cant, I fully expect 2 defeats in the next 2 games, both of them without much resistance, if Moshiri hasn't taken action by monday morning I will be seeking a refund on my season ticket and calling it a day after too many years putting up with second rate rubbish. The ineffectiveness of the board is alarming and this new fella hasn't exactly had a positive impact, in fact the club appears to have gone even further downhill since he"invested"
Mate...surely your not blaming Moshiri already for Martinez's inadequacy's...We've had this tripe for 18+ Months under Phenomenal Bobby:hayee:
Sit tight till the summer & let the Mosh sort it;)

I believe from the second Moshiri bought this club Martinez days were numbered. He has never come out in support of Martinez. That is a statement in itself. With all the negativity online about Martinez and now the press linking others to the post has anyone from the club made an official statement supporting Martinez. I think the minute we are out of the cup he will be on Gardening Duty. They won't wait until end of season and risk losing whoever is their preferred target.

Let me be clear, we are getting a new manager, and a significant upgrade on anyone we've had before.
If that's true then lets get behind the team and manager until the end of the season especially for the next 2 games, and hopefully end the season in good spirits with a trophy under our belt and then wave goodbye to Martinez after the victory lap of honor in the FA cup final.

We can dream cant we!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back