Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone expecting Martinez to go before the season end is suffering from premature eradication, time to get behind the blues tomorrow and Saturday - hopefully the season is extended beyond Saturday, but even if so, the managerial outcome will be the same.

Time to relax on the managerial front, get behind the blues and enjoy the games (if possible).

Anyone expecting Martinez to go before the season end is suffering from premature eradication, time to get behind the blues tomorrow and Saturday - hopefully the season is extended beyond Saturday, but even if so, the managerial outcome will be the same.

Time to relax on the managerial front, get behind the blues and enjoy the games (if possible).
Massive week!

There is no way they will sack him before end of season or it will just show up the mistake of keeping him for this week. If he had gone yesterday, I feel, as bad as it sounds it would have lifted the club and give me hope for the next 2 games. He's still here and the negativity is everywhere, if he loses these two and they sack him next Monday then The board have a lot too answer for.

Indeed.

I wish I COULD relax! I know his role is diminishing, but I am concerned that Mr Kenwright is still pinning his hopes on RM and I worry he could have undue influence on "the managerial outcome". Do you think I am being too jittery?

The ineffectiveness of the board is alarming and this new fella hasn't exactly had a positive impact, in fact the club appears to have gone even further downhill since he"invested"

Not so mate, Moshiri is not responsible for on-field performance, that sits with the manager, coaching staff and players - at least until the end of the season.

Off-field big progress is being made, just have to be patient, 25 years of stagnation to be washed away.

I wish I COULD relax! I know his role is diminishing, but I am concerned that Mr Kenwright is still pinning his hopes on RM and I worry he could have undue influence on "the managerial outcome". Do you think I am being too jittery?

Certainly about Bill having "undue influence".

IMO if Mr. Mo wants rid of Bobby it won't matter what Bill says.

Not so mate, Moshiri is not responsible for on-field performance, that sits with the manager, coaching staff and players - at least until the end of the season.

Off-field big progress is being made, just have to be patient, 25 years of stagnation to be washed away.
Quiet funny that between the mods and Danny there is a different story to be told between you all.

You make it sound like we are getting a good manager come seasons end, others say Martinez will still be here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back