Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disillusioned with Martinez and the team that I'm starting to believe Moyes would improve this squad and I really disliked the two-faced s### when he left and still do!

I think even the most pessimistic of us never could have expected things to unravel in the manner that they did for Martinez around this time 2 years ago.If someone would have said to you after that win over Arsenal that Everton would spend the two next seasons in mid table you would have laughed.Selling Naismith in exchange for a 13 million pounds no mark who apparently isn't fit enough yet.Playing players out of position so he can fit his favourites into the team.The Leighton Baines debacle and tonights rolling over at Anfield.It's all just too much to take.I want him gone by lunchtime tomorrow and let Joe Royle finish out the season and lead the team out at Wembley.Shame on the players out on that pitch tonight as well.The whole lot of you just hang your heads.Oh and Mr Moshiri it's time to assert yourself now and break up the cozy Kenwright/Martinez cartel that is destroying this club.

image.webp

Moyes was bang on with his comments tonight though, ` you just cant defend like that`
again set pieces aeriel threat, we get torn apart, defending these is against Martinez philosophy he looks dumfounded
when teams score from set pieces he looks non plussed ..... Klopp on the other hand applauds the ease at which his players
ran circles round our `neutered Martinez philosophy instructed` players and game plan, to which Martinez had no clue what to do
For Christs sake I hope he is sacked tonight .................

I think even the most pessimistic of us never could have expected things to unravel in the manner that they did for Martinez around this time 2 years ago.If someone would have said to you after that win over Arsenal that Everton would spend the two next seasons in mid table you would have laughed.Selling Naismith in exchange for a 13 million pounds no mark who apparently isn't fit enough yet.Playing players out of position so he can fit his favourites into the team.The Leighton Baines debacle and tonights rolling over at Anfield.It's all just too much to take.I want him gone by lunchtime tomorrow and let Joe Royle finish out the season and lead the team out at Wembley.Shame on the players out on that pitch tonight as well.The whole lot of you just hang your heads.Oh and Mr Moshiri it's time to assert yourself now and break up the cozy Kenwright/Martinez cartel that is destroying this club.
Spot on mate

Don't be daft.

It's the only way they will sack Martinez right now, Moyes knows the club, Kenwright loves him, wouldn't be much of a transition, team fired up for Wembley. Not saying I want it (although its better than keeping Martinez). Semi final is going to be a bigger joke than tonight's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back