Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you take it to a wider level though, a few years ago we finished ahead of Liverpool two seasons in a row. Since then they have beaten us 4-0 twice. We haven't done that even once in most people's lifetimes. This is a real real low point for the club. One of the worst periods in Liverpool's premier league existence and we're struggling every time we see them just to avoid getting battered. Just no ambition anywhere in the club.

Last year, i was arguing with people on here that this clown needs to go. Think there was one particular poster (Davek? Derek?) Who was always there smearing me and shouting me down for my views on Martinez ... Wheres that guy these days?
he's been so discredited that he's sensibly keeping his ill-informed head beneath the parapet.

Last year, i was arguing with people on here that this clown needs to go. Think there was one particular poster (Davek? Derek?) Who was always there smearing me and shouting me down for my views on Martinez ... Wheres that guy these days?

Be interesting to hear Dave and old blues assessment of tonights debacle I agree

Barkley has obviously been learning from his Jedi master mirallas the fine art of looking busy when defending but never actually getting closer than 3 yards away from the opponent in possession. Gutless
He wasn't the only one to be fair. Closing down didn't exist. Milner just put a hopeful cross in for the first goal. Lennon didnt get close enough. Thats a concern because he usually puts a shift in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back