Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Martinez is bi-polar we have been drubbed many times this season at home, and not of course with
our `Champions League away games competition` that no other teams play in by the way
however to the point, if tonight was an embarrassment and we `forgot the basics` why on the other home drubbings
where we `phenomenal` and `fearless` and `unlucky` `greatest defence in Europe` does not add up ..... = ` bi polar `

Last year, i was arguing with people on here that this clown needs to go. Think there was one particular poster (Davek? Derek?) Who was always there smearing me and shouting me down for my views on Martinez ... Wheres that guy these days?

He lives in martinez part of the body where the sun doesn't shine. Decided when he came on here mouthing dribble not to get caught up in replying to him. I would actually like to read what he would have to say now. How can anybody not have seen that this was coming for last 18 months. Sigh.

ferg.jpg

BOSS...y'know what, that's given me the little bit of lightness I need before going to bed and attempting to sleep off a fume.

Nice one mate...;)

"The speculation is that Roberto Martinez's position is safe regardless of what happens at Wembley, but that is without the sort of wholesale supporter revolt which defeat at the national stadium could trigger."

Greg o Keefe in his write up in the echo. I hope that "speculation" is wrong!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-4-0-everton-11218325

I don't see any real point in sacking him before the end of the season. It won't achieve anything, imo. We should wait until the end of the season.

I don't see any real point in sacking him before the end of the season. It won't achieve anything, imo. We should wait until the end of the season.

It's toxic though. Is it two home games we've got? The atmosphere would be vile and I don't think it helps anyone at all if it's allowed to get to that point.

Why oh why did he let Rom play the full 90? We were 3-0 and a man down in the 60th minute. For gods sake give Rom a rest before the semi because there was nothing for him to play for here and our ONLY hope is Rom being so fired up for a cup that he does what he did against Chelsea. Instead he had him pointlessly running around the pitch for 37 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back