Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes gone tomorrow/Wednesday in my eyes.
Journalists clearly briefed.

Soft headlines tonight, more tomorrow night and fired Wednesday is my guess.

Social media will be getting monitored like mad as I both articles refer to fan pressure.

You'd hope so, but honestly if he's not gone by now, I can't see how he'd be gone before the next game.

It was such an obvious decision to sack him after the semi-final that the boat has sailed on that now. I think we just have to accept that the board are completely incompetent.

Funny to think we've averaged 55 points a season - enough for 8th or 9th - and done well enough in cup competitions - trouble is it's been mostly downhill since 2014 and he deserves to go. The board should be able to see that he's pretty much lost the dressing room and that's a recipe for disaster.

Glad some reliable info has come out about this. It's been painful wading through twitter speculation for two days. Here's hoping Moshiri has a pair and is ready to demand better.

This is all going round in circles, he's gone, he's not going. Then he comes out in the press and says its business as usual and he's not going anywhere, as he's getting a load of money to spunk on crap from the Russian leagues in the Summer.

I just wish the club would say something as its really starting to do my head in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back