Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sad in a way when he's gone.

He had a grand plan, almost pulled it off, then gradually couldn't replicate the magic through primarily his own stubbornness

Everything he did to try and achieve his plan since May 2014 has moved him further away from the goal

No one should be blamed for thinking big - he just couldn't achieve it, and it's painul when someone is so clearly out of his depth as he is now. Stabilised it March-May 2015 by reverting to dull workmanlike grinding victories, but couldn't even do that this season

Obviously I'll be relieved like, because we have been atrocious other than glimpses since at least Stoke away.

I agree, it's a sad ending.

It's a bit like that Sean Connery film 'The Man Who Would be King' where he convinces all the villagers in some third world country that he is some sort of god, and they are all in awe of him. Until they eventually work out he is just a big fraud and they lop off his head and use it as a football.

Hopefully we won't go that far like.

They could make little parachutes for tennis balls out of hankies
Genius idea!!...they could drop them from the sortie of planes as well as they fly past with the numerous (specsavers eye test) banners.
Also we could all throw beach balls, tennis balls & ping pong balls on to the pitch!
Whilst this is happening we can shock them with our pre paid(go fund me of course) take over of the jumbertron...& relay how let down we all feel & the Catalan clown has to go!!
Simultaneously to all this going on we could devise a plan for different areas of fans to walk out & walk back in a on certain important number of minutes...I love it when a plan comes together ;)

gOqvbO0l.jpg

I agree, it's a sad ending.

It's a bit like that Sean Connery film 'The Man Who Would be King' where he convinces all the villagers in some third world country that he is some sort of god, and they are all in awe of him. Until they eventually work out he is just a big fraud and they lop off his head and use it as a football.

Hopefully we won't go that far like.
didnt he go off a rope bridge

Would be mental if @The Esk is just popcorning.

It's the ultimate play, work your way up to mod status and well respected poster to then have free reign of spreading mis-information and if anyone calls you out then you merely cast them out of the site.

Maybe one day I'll also work my way up to such a position of power....

Only messin' esk, please keep the info coming

It's the ultimate play, work your way up to mod status and well respected poster to then have free reign of spreading mis-information and if anyone calls you out then you merely cast them out of the site.

Maybe one day I'll also work my way up to such a position of power....

Only messin' esk, please keep the info coming
Lol

If anybody boos on Saturday, I'm going to boo them so the team don't think they're getting booed, that's the best course of action to avoid booing.

COYBooos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back