Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoD meeting to ratify decision already made and reported/speculated/discussed for days on these boards - ahead of the game like always.

Think your spot on there and I would think that they have been working out the compo last 2 days with his agent. Probably some truth about the June 1st 2m savings.

Oh come on, only 21? More like 21,000 LOL

Stelling: So Kammy whats the latest at Goodison, tennis balls are in the air, are we in for a big delay?
Kammy: No jeff, there was tennis balls thrown onto the pitch but only 21 of them so the players / groundstaff have cleared them all off with a delay of about 10 seconds. Games kicked off again and Everton are under a bit of pressure here.
Whole studio: Laughs.

Last edited:

I'll be sad in a way when he's gone.

He had a grand plan, almost pulled it off, then gradually couldn't replicate the magic through primarily his own stubbornness

Everything he did to try and achieve his plan since May 2014 has moved him further away from the goal

No one should be blamed for thinking big - he just couldn't achieve it, and it's painul when someone is so clearly out of his depth as he is now. Stabilised it March-May 2015 by reverting to dull workmanlike grinding victories, but couldn't even do that this season

Obviously I'll be relieved like, because we have been atrocious other than glimpses since at least Stoke away.

I'll be sad in a way when he's gone.

He had a grand plan, almost pulled it off, then gradually couldn't replicate the magic through primarily his own stubbornness

Everything he did to try and achieve his plan since May 2014 has moved him further away from the goal

No one should be blamed for thinking big - he just couldn't achieve it, and it's painul when someone is so clearly out of his depth as he is now. Stabilised it March-May 2015 by reverting to dull workmanlike grinding victories, but couldn't even do that this season

Obviously I'll be relieved like, because we have been atrocious other than glimpses since at least Stoke away.

He's also moved further and further away from reality too mate

Sterling: So Kammy whats the latest at Goodison, tennis balls are in the air, are we in for a big delay?
Kammy: No jeff, there was tennis balls thrown onto the pitch but only 21 of them so the players / groundstaff have cleared them all off with a delay of about 10 seconds. Games kicked off again and Everton are under a bit of pressure here.
Whole studio: Laughs.

Is Sterling working in studio while he is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back