Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, wrong day and time to announce Martinez departure. He should be fired at the very latest next Sunday, if he is still there after that then the Everton board have no credibility and the club no hope except to look forward to a season of struggle in 2016/17.

Basically, anything that is that source is fake.

Just a heads up. Plenty of people who'd post it and get their hopes up.
you know people will roll in soon, see that and start typing before they realise......?

If esk cant stop them, a fake tweet will be the petrol to the fire.

??????????? Not sure what your point is? Hide it - why and how ? it isnt as though no-one would notice if Roberto wasnt in the dugout on Saturday now is it.
Point being it won't be headline news. And nobody wishes to be associated with failure, it's an old political strategy

Goodness you are determined to be right ... This is a small point you seem determined to win ... I am almost too bored of it to discuss BUT as you clearly know I cannot read the future nobody can I can only go on history ... Which actually is one of the best indicators for how things CAN/COULD pan out .... Here is an extract from one of many Fan Power examples from history.... After I post this I am going to ignore you as I said it's a small point and actually I am not a believer that fan unrest is YET warranted ... Here is the quote from Arsenal........

"David O’Leary mentions in his book there were cliques formed in the dressing room. The players were no longer giving 100%. We then got knocked out the League Cup at home by Walsall, which really turned the fans against Terry Neill, the atmosphere in the stadium was toxic and we were 16th in the table, then lost at home to WBA 1-0. There were angry demonstrations by the supporters outside the ground afterwards. The fans wanted Neill out. Neill had just signed Tommy Caton, who must have wondered what he’d let himself in for. We then lost 3-1 away at West Ham and on the 16th of December 1983 the club did the inevitable and sacked Terry Neill."

Sounds like similar VERY similar circumstances
Thanks for choosing to ignore me.
I don't think the situation at Arsenal you have quoted is very similar to ours - not yet anyway.
But as you're not choosing to debate this with me, I don't expect you'll take any notice of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back