Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what all the uproar is about... our season is finished ..... He will be left in charge until after the last game.... which gives us time to appoint the right man,, this is the right thing to do
Maybe the uproar is BECAUSE our season is finished mate ?
Utterly tonked at Anfield and a woeful first half on Saturday ?

I don't know what all the uproar is about... our season is finished ..... He will be left in charge until after the last game.... which gives us time to appoint the right man,, this is the right thing to do

We don't need to get a replacement immediately, sacking him now is the right thing to do.

Is it ?

Really!

When it clearly isn't working.

He is dividing the fan base - apparently losing the majority of us if the various online polls can be taken as a fair reflection.

Allegedly losing the players as well - only they will know for sure - plenty of indications that is the case though!

Stinking Goodison out and sapping the once famous atmosphere.

Damaging the delicate ego's and shattering the confidence of some of the countries supposed best future stars.

Oh never mind let him crack on and see if he can break some of those things that little bit more or even beyond repair.

or

Enough is enough - start the rebuild now.

I don't think Martinez is going to leave before the Hillsborough thing tonight, I think they'll expect him to go to it as a representative of Everton.

image.webp

It feels like the Derby and the FA cup semi was 30 years ago, thanks to this prolonged wait for Martinez to go. In some ways it numbs the pain. Anyone else feel like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back