Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Board are bottling it, what a bunch of ****************. I do not want to hear any more of Moshiri being hard to make his millions in Kazakstan. It seems to me he will not make it here in charge of Everton, needs to get a grip and stamp his authority on the other board members. Or have we gots an Earl Mk2? Can't even say he is all talk but no action because there has been no talk.

A) No Evidence Board have bottled anything
B) It's Russia not Kazakhstan
C) How can you say he won't make it it's only been a month !
D) He has given a few interviews, he is hardly going to give a running commentary

A) No Evidence Board have bottled anything
B) It's Russia not Kazakhstan
C) How can you say he won't make it it's only been a month !
D) He has given a few interviews, he is hardly going to give a running commentary

Should have taken action after the Derby and if not then after the semi. Just hanging on like this getting closer to the next game is like being in no man's land.

So when do you think they should act, today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next season.

Esk must be sick to the back teeth getting tagged in every other post now. <See how easy it is to mention him without tagging>

On the other hand though - it could be the constant tagging of @The Esk that continualy massages his very delicate ego, keeping him in a constant state of arousal - which allows him to focus in a tantric type stylee on maintaining his Borg like abilities for Footy business and legal gubbins required to feed the GOT masses!

So the Board are bottling it, what a bunch of ****************. I do not want to hear any more of Moshiri being hard to make his millions in Kazakstan. It seems to me he will not make it here in charge of Everton, needs to get a grip and stamp his authority on the other board members. Or have we gots an Earl Mk2? Can't even say he is all talk but no action because there has been no talk.
be funny if martinez was sacked in a minute. make that look a bit of a hissy fit lol

The season is over. If we can save a few mil by letting Martinez finish the season out, then fine, so long as we have his replacement lined up. That said, the merit based pay scale also has a 5 mil gap between 10 and 14, so maybe we should just chuck the millions on Martinez's buy out and try to finish as high as possible. Who knows what the board is thinking....

The season is over. If we can save a few mil by letting Martinez finish the season out, then fine, so long as we have his replacement lined up. That said, the merit based pay scale also has a 5 mil gap between 10 and 14, so maybe we should just chuck the millions on Martinez's buy out and try to finish as high as possible. Who knows what the board is thinking....

images (1).webp

Our board

The cost to leaving him in his position is going to be far worse that £2 million. Trust me.

Another thing that concerns me is that we are still being linked with players, surely if he was about to get the sack then that wouldn't be the case?

I don't know what all the uproar is about... our season is finished ..... He will be left in charge until after the last game.... which gives us time to appoint the right man,, this is the right thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back