Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust The Esk's assessment and knowledge (fortunately, or I would be going crazy).

If I didn't post on this forum though, I would have concluded by now that Bobby was here for the season, if not next season too.

Maybe the players and Martinez have had a heart to heart, both have decided to give it everything till the end of the season to win the board and us the fans back.

Niasse to start and get a hat trick to prove us doubters wrong as well.
Im very worried for Naisse when we give Leicester the guard of honour. All that clapping won't do his wrist any good.
He could even go down and require treatment during the guard.. scenes.

Maybe the players and Martinez have had a heart to heart, both have decided to give it everything till the end of the season to win the board and us the fans back.

Niasse to start and get a hat trick to prove us doubters wrong as well.
You really are a "glass half full" type of guy aint ya mooms. Pity it's half full of bleach.

I'm hoping to hear back in the next couple of weeks as to whether I've got the job I want so that I can stay in Liverpool after uni rather than returning to retail work in dreary Southport.

If the news is good and Bobby has gone, I will almost certainly buy a season ticket.

If the news is good but there is a chance he will still be the manager, then there is absolutely no chance. Not risking spending that sort of money on watching this Everton team again.

The boards inaction will probably start to cost them money, particularly with the early-bird deadline coming up.

Im very worried for Naisse when we give Leicester the guard of honour. All that clapping won't do his wrist any good.
He could even go down and require treatment during the guard.. scenes.
haha i can picture it now. Lesicter are on the pitch lifting the cup and in the shot you see naisse going past on a orange stretcher.

96cf5730cc2c9140e4e55206582be18d.png

That's clearly not Unsy, his arse wouldn't fit on a spacehopper

I'm hoping to hear back in the next couple of weeks as to whether I've got the job I want so that I can stay in Liverpool after uni rather than returning to retail work in dreary Southport.

If the news is good and Bobby has gone, I will almost certainly buy a season ticket.

If the news is good but there is a chance he will still be the manager, then there is absolutely no chance. Not risking spending that sort of money on watching this Everton team again.

The boards inaction will probably start to cost them money, particularly with the early-bird deadline coming up.

Hopefully he will be gone soon, already told my 2 sons i will not be attending another match while El Fraudo is in charge.

So the Board are bottling it, what a bunch of [insert adjective of choice]. I do not want to hear any more of Moshiri being hard to make his millions in Kazakstan. It seems to me he will not make it here in charge of Everton, needs to get a grip and stamp his authority on the other board members. Or have we gots an Earl Mk2? Can't even say he is all talk but no action because there has been no talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Board are bottling it, what a bunch of ****************. I do not want to hear any more of Moshiri being hard to make his millions in Kazakstan. It seems to me he will not make it here in charge of Everton, needs to get a grip and stamp his authority on the other board members. Or have we gots an Earl Mk2? Can't even say he is all talk but no action because there has been no talk.

Moshiri out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back